The Sonoma County Experience presents Wine Country Yoga, hosted by Hook & Ladder Winery.
Join us for a gentle 60 minute vinyasa yoga class led by Sonoma County yoga instructor, Madeline Berry. Unwind and relax outdoors and under the trees of Hook & Ladder Winery.
After the class, enjoy a glass of Sparkling Blanc de Blanc and chocolate samples* brought to you by Garden Society.
9:15am: Check in
9:30-10:30am: Yoga class
10:30-11:30am: Sparkling Blanc de Blanc and chocolate samples
- A 60 minute, outdoor, gentle yoga class (please bring a water bottle to stay hydrated and wear comfy clothing and extra layers in case of morning fog).
- Chocolate and gummy samples and showcase by Garden Society.
- Partner swag bag with samples and promo codes.
- Please note: No transportation is provided.
- Space is open at 9:15am to sign in and set up your mat.
- Bring your own mat and yoga props (straps, blocks, hand towels, blankets, etc.).
- Want to do a wine tasting? Let us know and we’ll set up a reservation. Fees not included in this ticket price and must be paid at Hook & Ladder.