In honor our all new 2022 Rosé of Pinot Noir, we have a list of great foods you can pair with your next bottle of rosé. Rosé wine is versatile and pairs well with a variety of foods, depending on the style and sweetness level of the wine.
Here are some food pairing suggestions for rosé:
- Light salads: Rosé wine pairs well with light and refreshing salads, especially those that include fruit or tangy dressings.
- Seafood: The lightness and acidity of rosé wine pairs well with a range of seafood, including shellfish, shrimp, and grilled fish.
- Soft cheeses: Rosé wine complements the creamy and mild flavors of soft cheeses, such as brie, camembert, and goat cheese.
- Grilled vegetables: Rosé wine pairs well with grilled vegetables, such as zucchini, eggplant, and bell peppers.
- Spicy food: Rosé wine’s fruity and refreshing flavors can balance the heat of spicy food, such as Thai or Indian dishes.
- Charcuterie: Rosé wine pairs well with charcuterie boards that include cured meats, olives, and nuts.
Overall, rosé wine is a versatile and food-friendly wine that can complement a wide range of dishes.