Winery & Tasting Room
The Tasting Room and Winery
- Our Winery tasting room offers tasting daily from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- We are located on the beautiful and historic Olivet Road in the heart of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley.
- Our tasting room is situated inside the winery’s production facility surrounded by some of the Russian River Valley’s oldest vineyards, many dating back to the early 1900’s.
- Tastings are $10 per person and are waived with a two bottle purchase.
- For groups of 8 or more guests, we do ask that you contact our tasting room to schedule a tasting appointment.
- We offer private tastings and tours of the winery and surrounding vineyards, by appointment. Please contact our tasting room to schedule a tasting and tour appointment.
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, we do not allow dogs in or around our tasting room. If you would like to bring your dog to the winery, we require they stay outside, on our lawn, on a leash.