Invite sunrise in the East while you greet the day westward, overlooking gorgeous Russian River Valley vineyards. This 75-minute hatha/vinyasa slow flow class will be hosted by FFT’s Elana Love at Hook & Ladder Winery on Saturday, July 23, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Hook & Ladder is not only offering class attendees a special wine discount and experience on July 23, but they will be supporting Food For Thought all month long through their Wine for a Cause program!
Hook & Ladder Winery
Hook & Ladder is an “estate” producer, specializing in small bottlings of Pinot Noir, “Old Vine” Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Bordeaux-style blends sourced from the family’s sustainably farmed vineyards in Russian River Valley and its sub-appellation, Chalk Hill. The winery also produces and sells estate-grown Olive Oil from trees grown at their Los Amigos Ranch.
***FFT clients are invited to attend for free and discounted rates are available to those experiencing financial hardship. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- Wear a mask
- Wear layers of non-restrictive clothing
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and/or hat
- Yoga mat (plus any yoga props you might already use, which are not required)
- Personal towel (optional)
- For those who have severe allergies, please inform Elana Nelson at ElanaN@FFTfoodbank.org or (707) 887-1647 ext. 117.